|Sex and the City|
|Season 1, Episode 1|
|Air date||December 9, 2021|
|Directed by||Michael Patrick King|
Little Black Dress
Hello, It's Me is the first episode in the 2021 revival series, And Just Like That.... It aired on December 9, 2021.
At a long-awaited brunch, Carrie, Miranda, and Charlotte discuss all the new changes in their lives, including a conspicuous absence from their circle.
Carrie, Charlotte, and Miranda are as close as ever, but Samantha, after falling out with Carrie, has moved to London and cut off contact with everyone. Stanford and Anthony remain close friends to the girls. Carrie, happily married to John (Mr. Big), continues writing books, and regularly participates in a sex-oriented pod cast hosted by Che Diaz, a non-binary comedienne.
Miranda has left corporate law and returned to school to study human rights law. She blunders the first meeting with her classmates and the professor, Nya Wallace, an African American woman. Miranda and Steve cope with 17-year-old Brady's insistence on having his girlfriend sleep over in his room.
Charlotte and Harry dote on their 2 teen daughters, Lily Goldenblatt and Rose Goldenblatt. Carrie and John prepare to leave for a weekend in the Hamptons, but Charlotte urges Carrie to delay their departure to attend Lily's piano recital. John opts to skip the recital and instead works out on Peloton, after which he suffers a massive heart attack; he dies in Carrie's arms.
- The title is a reference to the greeting.
"It's kind of like she's dead, Samantha. We never even talk about her." Miranda to Carrie
- Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw
- Kristin Davis as Charlotte York
- Cynthia Nixon as Miranda Hobbes
- Nicole Ari Parker as Lisa Todd Wexley
- Sarita Choudhury as Seema Patel
- Karen Pittman as Dr. Nya Wallace
- Sara Ramirez as Che Diaz
- Isaac Cole Powell as George
- Brenda Vaccaro as Gloria Marquette
- Ivan Hernandez as Franklyn
- Christopher Jackson as Herbert Wexley
- LeRoy McClain as Andre Rashad Wallace